Belvoir Rochester - Premier Tenant Service
Call us today on
What we offer to you our Tenants..... not just a house - a home!!
- 5 star service and a very competitive fee structure with no hidden costs
- FREE to register, just notify us today of your requirements
- Belvoir manage a comprehensive range of quality properties
- Convenient appointment times including out of office hours and weekends - Viewings are always accompanied by trained staff
- Properties are of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations e.g. gas appliances, electrical safety and fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings
- Professional Inventory of the property protects your security deposit
- We are registered with a government approved Tenancy Deposit Protection scheme
- With our ‘specialised’ credit and referencing service we are able to give you a very quick response to your enquiry
- Tenancy agreement adhering to current legislation, including all necessary Notices
- Professional property maintenance team for your peace of mind
- Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between Tenant and the Landlord
- Exclusive Belvoir Insurance products including Tenants Contents and Accident Sickness & Unemployment protection
- We offer a superb internet listing of properties with digital photographs to help you make the right choice of property
We offer a professional, caring and quality service with local knowledge of the Rochester area plus the backup of a national organisation who continually seek to be at the forefront of developments in the residential property management marketplace.
NATIONAL APPROVED LETTING SCHEME -
* Belvoir Rochester is a member of the National Approved Letting Scheme. This is a Government funded scheme for accrediation and registration of professional lettings agents. You can be confident that matters arrising during your tenancy with Belvoir! will be dealt with professionally and promptly.
We hold keys for the majority of our properties in order to accomodate viewings as required, including early evenings and Saturdays/Sundays.
Otherwise we will liaise with the landlord or existing tenant to find a convenient time.
BELVOIR! will take references on behalf of the landlord. This includes: Credit history checks, employer checks, former landlord check. In addition, a search of the adverse credit register and a search of the electoral roll register will be carried out.
Rents are normally quoted on a calendar monthly basis. Rents are paid, monthly in advance, by standing order to the Belvoir Client account. The first months rent is normally paid, in cleared funds, on the day that you sign the tenancy agreement.
At the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to attend the Belvoir Rochester office to sign the tenancy agreement that outlines the Landlord and Tenants obligations. All Tenancy Agreements are “Assured Shorthold” tenancies under the provisions of the 1988 Housing Act, with a minimum six-month period.
8 Victoria Street
T: 01634 403125
F: 01634 407474
E: Contact Rochester
Fri 0900 to 1700, Wed 0900 to 1200, Sat 1000 to 1500