Renting a property should be a simple and straight forward process, but for most tenants it seems like it can be made anything but simple! At Belvoir Bournemouth we value our customers and as such we provide nothing more than the best possible service. We make the process simple from start to finish, we do all of the legwork for you and keep you fully informed with progress throughout.
Here are some of the key reasons you should rent through us;
Helping you find the perfect property
We are one of the leading local agents and usually have a number of properties available at a time giving you a selection to compare. Our lettings team attend every viewing and with their expert knowledge of the properties, they are able to answer any questions you may have regarding the property.
Simple Application & Referencing
We continue to review our processes and with the use of technology removed paperwork from the equation. If you have access to a computer and the internet, you are able to complete the Tenant Application form with a few clicks of the mouse. The referencing form is hosted online so there is no paperwork to print out. All documents relating to the tenancy are emailed and allow you to sign online. Simple!
A 24/7 Service
Whenever a problem arises, we are only a call away. If you have an emergency, there is always someone available to answer your call. Our lettings team provide only the best service and I welcome you to take a look at some of our reviews online!
We are fully accredited
As members of the Safeagent Scheme, you can be sure you are being served by professionals who maintain the highest standards and if any issues were to arise they would be dealt with professionally and promptly.
For more information on how we can find you the right property for you to rent, and the service that we deliver to our tenants, please give us a call on; 01202 430108 or an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenant Administration Fee’s
We are open and honest about our fee’s, and for extra clarity, we only have one set-up fee and one renewal fee. That way you can be sure there will be no hidden extra costs within your tenancy.
- Per Tenant (Over 18) £195.00 (incl VAT)
- Full comprehensive referencing with Let Alliance
- Full check of ID and necessary documents
- Signing of Consent for the DPA
- Signing of Tenant Terms of Business
- Support with on line application form
- Additional viewings and measuring at property
- Preparing Tenancy agreement
- Setting up standing order
- Copy of Gas Safety Certificate
- Supporting on Utility companies and Council Tax
- Registering of Deposit with DPS and confirmation
- Prepare Move In pack
- Move in visit and checking of meter readings
- Inventory inspection visit by Belvoir Property Manager of Landlord
- £90.00 (incl VAT) per tenancy (not per tenant)
* If required by Tenant for a new fixed term and Tenancy agreement