Another award for Belvoir...
Belvoir Lettings are proud to announce that their office in Telford recently won the award for Outstanding Customer Service at the Shropshire Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2013.
Held at The Telford International Centre, the annual award ceremony aims to highlight and recognise the success of local Shropshire businesses.
“We’re delighted to have won the Outstanding Customer Service Award,” say owners of Belvoir Telford Simon and Sally Bell. “To enter the award we put forward a written proposal of 500 words and were then visited by three judges including the sponsor, BMW, who met the team and saw the office. We presented the business case of why we thought we were suitable and answered a large number of questions, and provided our key performance indicators. From this we were then short-listed to four finalists, which included a wide variety of different businesses. “Along with the team we attended the awards ceremony on Friday 14th June. The Outstanding Customer Service Award was one of the top three awards – and when we won we felt elated and extremely proud that the Belvoir brand had once again been underpinned and recognised by our business peer group in Shropshire.
“Although the competition was strong, we believe we won because BMW are one of the world’s finest brands and, as a sponsor of the award, the BMW dealer in Shrewsbury (along with the other two judges) assessed our feedback from landlords using the ESTAs and All Agents, plus our own feedback loop from tenants and landlords.
“Equally what they saw was a very busy business which has captured a large slice of the market share in Shropshire since it opened two and a half years ago. They were also really impressed because they saw that we are here to educate and support landlords and tenants – for example, our recent Buy-to-Let Seminar, organised in conjunction with Belvoir Shrewsbury, attracted more than 200 landlords who were extremely grateful for the quality of information and knowledge that we provided.”
Simon, who has served in the Army Reserve for over 29 years achieving the rank of Brigadier and was honoured by Her Majesty The Queen in May 2013, says good customer service is the lifeblood of their business.
“Good customer service is our Centre of Gravity,” he says. “It’s absolutely central to our business and distinguishes and differentiates us from our competitors. Every person who walks by, every person who visits us is either a potential tenant or a potential landlord – and as soon as they leave our office they are potential advocates. Therefore if our customer service is honest and professional they go away feeling like they’ve discussed their needs with a professional organisation – which is vitally important, especially in a market that is unregulated.
“Winning this award will have many benefits for our business. At a very important time when we are about to acquire a competitor it underpins two and a half years of good work and many years of Belvoir’s focus in Shropshire through the Shrewsbury office. It also highlights why Belvoir is often the brand of choice for landlords and tenants, both nationally and in Shropshire.
“We are very much looking forward to the future,” concludes Simon. “We are underpinning our organic growth and gaining many new landlords every month. Our future plans are secure and are based on providing and enhancing new developments under the Belvoir brand.”
Belvoir Lettings now have more than 150 offices nationwide. To find your nearest Belvoir office, visit their website at www.belvoirlettings.com
• Belvoir was founded in February 1995 by Mike and Stephanie Goddard. Its Central Office is in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
• Mike was chairman of the bfa for three consecutive years and is currently Director of International Affairs. He also sits on the board of the Property Ombudsman.
• Belvoir is recognised as one of the largest specialist lettings agency franchises in the UK, with 140+ franchises nationwide and aims to have 200 franchises in the next three years.
• Belvoir was officially awarded the Best Lettings Agency Franchise – Gold Award at the 2012 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times & The Times. Belvoir also won the Silver Award in 2011 and Gold in 2010.
• Belvoir won Brand Builder of the Year at the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2011 and Best Marketing Campaign of the Year at the Franchise Marketing Association (FMA) Awards 2011.
• Belvoir is a founder member of the SAFEagent Kitemark scheme, which is fully supported by NALS. SAFEagent promotes client money protection (CMP) and provides consumers with a clear message on those agents they should do business with.
• Belvoir successfully listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on 21st February, 2012.
- To download the Belvoir App for free on iPhone please click HERE
- To download the Belvoir App for free on Blackberry please click HERE
Landlords and Tenants
Click HERE to view our quality properties. Or feel free to call us on 01952 258 562 for any queries.
Belvoir Telford is a SAFEagent.
SAFEagent – is a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through a client money protection scheme. Full details of the scope of the scheme can be obtained from the scheme operator. For more information on SAFEagent visit www.safeagents.co.uk