The comprehensive one stop property management service:
Belvoir Property Management take every advantage of technology in our marketing and business activities including electronic banking and use of digital cameras to transfer images of properties. We maintain a computer database of tenants and their requirements. These all contribute to an efficient user friendly service.
Our set up fees start from just £250 (plus vat) and management fees from 12%. We offer tenant find only and full management. We will always suggest the best service for your requirements depending on your own circumstances.
We provide a range of insurance policies that can guarantee the rent, protect against malicious damage and indemnity insurance. NO OTHER LETTING AGENT IN OLDHAM CAN PROVIDE THIS LEVEL OF COVER. We are the letting specialist!
LET US TAKE ALL THE WORRY OUT OF LETTING YOUR PROPERTY!
Belvoir Services include:
- A Buy To Let Scheme for investors in property.
- A Buy To Renovate then Let Scheme for investors in property.
- Comprehensive Insurance Services including Buildings & Contents cover , Rent and Legal protection and Emergency Repair Service.
- FREE market appraisals and impartial advice on all aspects of letting & renting.
- Competitive fee structure.
- Large database of tenants.
- Full reference and status checking of tenants.
- Regular inspections of properties with written reports to landlords and accounts monthly.
- Property Investment Consultancy incorporating advice and if required purchase of investment properties followed by full management.
Should I let my house?
If you have to move in the near future, for whatever reason, think carefully before selling your home.
Letting is a very attractive option:
- it helps pay the mortgage
- it keeps you on the home ownership ladder
- new laws make it much easier to let
- in many cases your income will not be taxed
There are a number of important questions which need serious consideration before entering into any agreement:
- how will tenants treat my house?
- what if I suddenly need my house back?
- will my building society allow me to let?
- how much tax will I pay on the rental income?
However, these questions need not be a worry to you if you entrust the letting to a competent and caring manager.
Our sole job at Belvoir! Oldham is residential letting; our service is personal yet professional and we take great care to understand the needs of the Landlord.
We will be pleased to call to advise you on the market rent for your property. Rents are payable by the tenant monthly to our client account. You will be paid direct from this account and we will prepare, at regular intervals, an income and expenditure account which you can send to the Inland Revenue.
We collect a deposit from the tenant to safeguard against damage. At the end of the tenancy the property and the costs of any work attributed to the tenant will be deducted from the deposit.
We will find a suitable tenant for your property and take up references and credit checks.
We will prepare a legal agreement under current legislation to suit your particular circumstances. In general this will be for a period of not less than 6 months and then renewable on a month to month basis. This will give you the flexibility to re-occupy the house after giving the tenant two month’s notice to quit. Similarly the tenant may terminate after the initial period by giving one month’s notice. Rates and Services
The payment of water rates, council tax, gas, electricity and telephone bills are generally the responsibility of the tenants.
You are responsible for the all repairs to the property with the exception of window glass or other