Belvoir Stockport - Landlords - Why Choose Belvoir !
Call us today on
0161 432 2244
We offer a variety of services to our landlords because we have found that not all landlords expect one standard service. We can assess your needs and offer advice on your property or portfolio.
We can provide you with further details of our comprehensive services, a statement of our fees and discuss your requirements and wishes.
At the START of your BELVOIR process we will...
- Advise on the best possible rent for your property to maximize your rental income
- Advise on work needed, if any, to prepare the property for the market to allow a higher rent to be achieved and making the proeprty more attractive to a tenant
- Ensure your awareness of all relevant legal requirements and responsibilities regarding a let property, including gas and electrical safety, furnishings, appliances, central heating, maintenance, and mortgage lender's permission
- Introduce specialist insurance products to safeguard your property, its contents, your rental income and your legal rights
To find a suitable TENANT and prepare for the TENANCY we will...
- Market your property extensively through our local office and property portals and by matching enquiries on our extensive database of tenants
- Market your property nationally (and even worldwide) through our extensive network of BELVOIR! offices in the UK, and our large website at www.belvoirlettings.com. Your property will therefore have the widest audience
- Conduct accompanied viewings to ensure your property is presented to the best advantage
- Thoroughly credit check and reference potential tenants through our comprehensive and centralised service to minimise the risk of defaulting tenants
- Prepare a tenancy agreement, which complies with current legislation, to protect your rights and interests
- Collect first months rent and security deposit prior to the tenant moving in
- Conduct the move-in to the property. A detailed and thorough handover of the property will set the scene for a smooth and trouble free tenancy
To MANAGE your property during the TENANCY we will...
- Ensure that any maintenance issues are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Collect the rent on your behalf, deduct any necessary expenses and forward the balance to your nominated account on a monthly basis
- Inspect your property on a regular basis to ensure that the tenant is undertaking all responsibilities in accordance with the tenancy agreement
- Respond to any queries or concerns from the tenant to ensure that the tenancy proceeds smoothly
At the END of the TENANCY we will...
- Renew the fixed term of the tenancy, if you so wish, thereby ensuring a further guaranteed period of tenancy
- On your instructions, allow the tenant to stay on a periodic tenancy thus giving you the flexibility of re-possessing the property with 2 months notice
- If you do wish the tenancy to end, issue the appropriate notice to the tenant
- Prepare a final statement of condition or inventory so the property is either ready for your re-occupation or ready for the next tenant, depending on your wishes
What YOU should do next?
We would be pleased to provide you with a free valuation of your property and to discuss your specific requirements. Please contact BELVOIR!
now on 0161 432 2244 or or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We can provide you with further details of our comprehensive services, a statement of our fees and discuss your requirements and wishes.Click here if you are a landlord and you wish to make an enquiry
347 Wellington Rd North
T: 0161 432 2244
F: 0161 432 2255
E: Contact Stockport