Belvoir Loughborough - Landlord Services, Loughborough & Coalville
Call us today on
Enquire online: Landlord enquiry form
Estate Agents run profitable businesses selling property. Lettings can be the poor relation for some estate agents and their service may lag behind the standards professional landlords and tenants have come to expect. Belvoir are different for two reasons:
We concentrate solely on lettings and our business model is geared specifically toward successful lettings of our landlords properties.
We are a nationwide franchised group with all it's expertise, support and brand awareness but here at local level, we are a local office owned and staffed by people that have been in this area for years.
We offer a comprehensive one stop Lettings & Property Management Service with far-reaching advertising for our landlords and tenants in the Loughborough & Coalville areas and we take every advantage of technology in our marketing and business activities.
Marketing. We provide thorough and wide-ranging marketing of our landlords properties.
e-marketing - Nowadays most tenants will look for a property using the internet from the comfort of their home or from their work desk. Our landlord's properties are advertised on the Belvoir website (which is optimised for Google), RightMove (the most used portal in the East Midlands) and Zoopla; other sites are trialled regularly. We use several digital colour images for each property including internal pictures of our landlords properties to show them to their best advantage.
Traditional marketing - Our press advertising is conducted in the local press and Leicester Mercury as required. As part of the largest franchised lettings agent in the UK, we have access to over 150 branches to increase our marketing opportunities for landlords (local branches include Nottingham 4 branches, Derby x 2, Leicester x 2, Melton Mowbray, Newark, Grantham, Burton on Trent and the network continues to grow)
Full Terms and Conditions of Business are available upon request however outlined below are some of the benefits included in our Fully Managed Service.
* We will visit your property by appointment to give free impartial advice on rent expectation and information on the preparations required to make the property suitable for the rental market.
* In addition we will give specific advice on the letting, legal aspects of letting and general information on mortgage, tax and insurance matters.
* We will Market your property
Search our database of prospective tenants to try to match a tenant to your property.
Take digital photographs to use for marketing purposes and the subsequent inventory.
Prepare property specifications for marketing including newspaper advertisements
Advertise the property on the Belvoir! website, Rightmove, Zoopla and other websites
Unless otherwise arranged we will carry out accompanied viewings at the property, these are arranged via the Belvoir! Loughborough office
* Prepare an inventory of the property.
* Financial, Status and employment checks will be carried out on all prospective tenants. A guarantor may also be taken to protect your interests.
* Arrange insurance if required including rent protection insurance.
* We will collect rental income monthly by standing order and pay all rents to the Landlords nominated account by direct transfer.
* Issue a monthly statement of account.
* Carry out regular inspections of the property.
* Arrange on your behalf, for any maintenance issues or emergency repairs at the property to be undertaken and dealt with by reputable tradesmen.
* Ensure the tenant is aware of move out procedures and that the property is suitable for handover.
* When the existing tenants give notice on their tenancy, we will re-advertise the property and seek new tenancy.
To find out more, register your details on this site or please do call the office on 01509 260777 / 01530 836888. We would very much like to hear from you.
Enquire online: Landlord enquiry form
Download the Belvoir App for free by clicking on the iPhone image below.
62a Ashby Road
T: 01509 260777
F: 01509 260222
E: Contact Loughborough
Mon-Fri 0900 to 1730
Sat 0930 to 1600 (usually in office till midday then out on viewings)