Belvoir Nottingham West Bridgford - Belvoir West Bridgford Service
Call us today on
0115 945 5179
Belvoir Property Management offers a comprehensive range of services to landlords and tenants. As a residential lettings agent we deal with all aspects of property rental, whilst specialising in property management and letting.
We are NOT estate agents and only focus our services 100% on the letting industry.
Our Services include:
- FREE Landlords information pack with no obligation.
- FREE market appraisals and impartial advice on all aspects of letting & renting.
- FREE advice on the presentation of your property for the residential lettings market .
- Transparent fee structures and have no hidden additional costs.
- A Buy To Let Scheme for investors in property.
- Comprehensive Insurance Services including:
Buildings & Contents cover , Rent and Legal protection and Emergency Repair Service.
- Full referencing and credit status checking of all prospective tenants.
- Regular inspections of properties with written
reports to landlords and monthly accounts.
- Extensive tenant marketing including local paper, 'to let' boards, our own national website, other proprietary internet portals.
- Rents paid by electronic bank transfer immediately upon cleared funds with a detailed monthly report.
- Advice regarding resident and non UK resident Inland Revenue regulations.
- Co-ordination of all maintenance if required and the undertaking of the mandatory safety checks by our portfolio of professional tradesmen who will provide an expert yet cost effective service.
- We offer a professional, caring and high quality service with local knowledge of the area plus the backup of a National organisation who is a Market Leader in property lettings and continually seek to be at the forefront of developments in the property management industry.
BELVOIR WEST BRIDGFORD USES THE DEPOSIT PROTECTION SERVICE (DPS) Custodial Scheme
As part of the 2004 Housing Act, the statutory Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme has two main objectives; to safeguard tenancy deposits paid in connection with assured shorthold tenancies and to facilitate the resolution of disputes arising in connection with such deposits.
The legislation means since 6th April 2007 (in England and Wales), any tenancy deposits taken by an agent or landlord must be held in a Government approved scheme, we use the custodial format as outlined below:
• As agents (or landlords could do so theirselves) we pass deposits taken to the DPS scheme administrator who holds the deposit. Upon completion of the tenancy, deposits are returned to the Tenants either in full or partially (due to damages/dilapidations) as agreed between parties. Should there be a dispute, a third party arbitration service provider facilitates a dispute resolution process, the outcome of which is final.
If anyone should have any queries or concerns regarding the Tenancy Deposit Protection Schemes, feel free to contact us – there is no obligation to let or rent through us and we will be happy to help if we can!