Belvoir Dundee - Belvoir Service
Call us today on
BELVOIR! Lettings - The comprehensive one stop property management service.
BELVOIR Lettings specialise solely in all aspects of the Lettings market - we are not estate agents and don’t sell houses, we do one thing and do it well.
Belvoir Group now ranks as probably the fastest growing letting franchise in the UK. We have 130+ branches from Elgin to Exeter and Belfast to Beford.
Each local Belvoir Property Management Agency is owned and personally managed by locally based individuals, operating under licence from Belvoir Property Management (UK) Ltd. This provides the best possible service to Landlords and Tenants. The local owners personally manage all essential aspects of the letting. At the same time they operate under the highest standards of professional conduct and procedures as required by the franchise licence. We are also accredited with and regulated by the National Approved Letting Scheme, a government sponsored scheme offering peace of mind to landlords and tenants in knowing that they are dealing with a firm which agrees to meet defined standards of customer service, together with having in place the necessary insurance’s to protect clients' money plus a customer complaints procedure offering independent redress.
BELVOIR! Lettings offer a comprehensive one-stop service to both Landlords and Tenants alike, including
- FREE market appraisals and impartial advice on all aspects of letting & renting
- Full reference and status checking of prospective tenants.
- Regular inspections of properties.
- Monthly rental payments.
- Video inventory of the properties.
- Registered with the Inland Revenue for overseas landlords.
- Property Investment consultancy incorporating advice and guidance.
- Accompanied Viewings to a choice of quality properties selected to the tenants requirements.
- A service tailored to suit your requirements from Tenant find only to full management.
33 Union Street
T: 01382 228437
F: 01382 203865
E: Contact Dundee
Mon - Fri 0930 to 1730
Sat 0930 to 1330